WHO WE ARE
Carla Alpert Creative, is a graphic design and marketing group located in the New York metro area. We serve small, medium and Fortune 500 businesses. We specialize in creating marketing materials, event materials, branding, books, websites and more—all with a strong focus on client satisfaction. Because we are a boutique agency we offer personalized attention and service to insure your needs are translated into outstanding finished products. With every project art directed by Carla herself, expect exceptional design enhanced by her artist's eye and attention to color and composition. Our business has been built solely on word of mouth and has been going strong since 1998.
Our long-standing experience creating successful marketing materials allows us to also offer consulting services to our clients. We work one-on-one to come up with marketing ideas specific to your target audience and put a plan in place to enhance your business.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT
What sets us apart from the other experts is our ability to stay within budgets, meet even the shortest of deadlines, and still exceed goals. We staff up only as needed with professional colleagues to get the job done. No job is too big or too small and we always welcome a good challenge. We're always on time and always accountable. Our clients can always expect excellence.
Feel free to connect with me and discuss your upcoming projects.
Ten things you might want to know about me.
- When not serving design and consulting clients, you can find me painting in my art studio or on my yoga mat.
- Painting has been my passion since I was six years old and won my first art award at a local fair. I drew an elephant and won $5. I still have the check.
- I love people and prefer one-on-one conversations. Some might be surprised that I consider myself an introvert.
- I'm a big believer that all humans are exactly the same at the core. One of the most profound books on this subject is, We Are All The Same.
- I've recently taken up Hula Hooping.
- Exploring the world as much as possible is imperative for my well-being.
- I like my green smoothies almost as much as I appreciate really good wine.
- I consider each person in my inner circle a soulmate of sorts.
- I also continue my pursuit to teach girls self-esteem through leadership and service work with a company a friend and I started called, PROUDgirls.
- Regardless of what each day may bring, I am always grateful.
Words I live by:
- Life mirrors every thought.
- Be the change you want to see in the world.